The SensCorr is a programmable potentiostat with excellent specifications of the hardware. All settings are possible and all data can be logged. Normally scientists choose for the logging on an SD card. But logging through the radiographic G4 interface (standalone version) or through the 4-20 mA HART interface is possible as well.
The following programs can be done in one run. With a dipswitch programs can be switched on or off:
- ER, metal loss in micrometer.
- LPR, corrosion rate in mm/year.
- Electrochemical noise, pitting likelihood 0-100%.
- Anodic and cathodic scan (polarization scan).
- Resistance of the electrolyte through AC current measurement.
- Cathodic protection measurement (potential and current density).